As a trial lawyer since 1979, he has specialized in negligence and serious injury cases involving complex medical causes. He has settled or tried hundreds of medical malpractices cases and in so doing has established the firm’s reputation for excellence with the medical community, insurance adjusters and the Colorado Trial Bar.
After law school at Southern Illinois, Mr. Lampert served one year as law clerk to the Honorable Edwin G. Ruland of the Colorado Court of Appeals. From 1980 to 1984, he worked as a trial lawyer for a medical malpractice defense firm where he studied all aspects of medical malpractice law from the firm’s three physician-lawyers.
Currently, Mr. Lampert is a member of the American Association of Justice, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the Colorado and Denver Bar Associations. He has also served as a faculty member of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy and is a participant in the Colorado Trial Lawyers Auto Litigation Subcommittee, established to combat abusive insurance practices.
It is this experience and philosophy that has shaped the focus of Lampert & Walsh, LLC.
- Medical Malpractice
- Aviation Law
- Personal Injury Law
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., 1970
- University of Southern California, Stuttgart, Germany, M.A., International Relations, 1976
- Southern Illinois University, J.D., 1979
- Admitted1979, Colorado and U.S. District Court, District of Colorado; 1980, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Denver, Colorado and American Bar Associations
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- American Association of Justice
- Lt., U.S. Navy, 1970-1977
- Associate Editor, University of Southern Illinois Law Review, 1978-1979
- Law Clerk to Honorable Edwin G. Ruland, Colorado Court of Appeals, 1979-1980
- Chair, Amicus Committee, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1995-1996