Aggressive Attorneys for Personal Injury Law in Denver
More than 35 years of experience helping injured Coloradans
Since our founding in 1979, Lampert & Walsh, LLC has focused on personal injury law in Denver, Colorado. We only represent plaintiffs making claims against a negligent party, and we never represent corporations or insurance companies. While the majority of our cases derive from trucking and motor vehicle accidents, we effectively litigate a wide variety of other personal injury cases. To our firm, personal injury claims are indeed personal. We get to know our clients through frequent contact as we help them resolve any legal or medical issues that arise from their accident. We work hard for you to deliver the justice you deserve.
How to know if you have a personal injury case
To bring a claim in court for a personal injury, you must be able to satisfy a few requirements. Our attorneys assemble the evidence to help you prove these four points:
- Duty — This means that a defendant had an obligation under law to behave with reasonable care towards you. This duty can arise from a relationship, as between a doctor and patient, or under the law, as with one motorist to another.
- Breach — The defendant failed to act carefully, and instead acted negligently, recklessly, or deliberately. This can require proof that the defendant failed to maintain acceptable standards for safety.
- Cause — The defendant’s breach of reasonable care directly caused the plaintiff’s injuries. This can get complicated if there are intervening factors or other potential causes.
- Damages — In cases of serious injury, your attorney must be able to prove the extent of the harm so that you can obtain full value for your case.
With an attorney from our firm, you get a thorough investigation of your case and excellent litigation support every step of the way.
Experience across a wide array of personal injury claims
Personal injury is a very specific area of law and is our ONLY focus, so you know that if you retain our firm we can protect your rights. We have specific experience with numerous different types of claims, and are ready to assist you with:
- Construction site injuries — We represent passersby injured by falling debris or equipment, and construction workers who have a third-party claim for damages.
- Medical malpractice — We assert the rights of injured patients against a variety of healthcare providers.
- Motor vehicle accidents — As much as 90 percent of our cases annually are car, truck and motorcycle accidents.
- Premises liability — Landlords have a responsibility to discover and repair hazards on property to prevent slip-and-fall accidents.
- Traumatic brain injury —Catastrophic injuries require a lifetime of care and management, and we work to ensure you obtain sufficient compensation.
- Truck accidents — Accidents involving commercial carriers have numerous complexities. Our experienced attorneys use the discovery process to obtain company records that may reveal regulatory violations that contributed to your trucking accident.
- Wrongful death — We help grieving families get justice by holding wrongdoers accountable for fatal accidents.
Our clients receive reliable guidance on all legal issues, principled negotiation and proven trial representation, when necessary. Since our firm works on a contingency fee basis, you pay no legal fees upfront, and we only get paid when we succeed for you.
Contact a personally invested personal injury law firm in Denver
Lampert & Walsh, LLC offers free consultations, so you can learn all you need to know about your claim. The legal process can be complex and confusing, but our attorneys believe in delivering advice with a personal touch. If you want professional and responsive assistance throughout the legal process, call us today at 720-829-4880 or contact our office online.
“I referred Sean Walsh to my sister, He contacted her within the hour, he was very professional and informative. I would highly recommend for your personal injury problems!”
-Mitch Guerrieri, 5.0 Rating ★★★★★
“After more than a few injured clients relayed their experience with Lampert & Walsh being more than they expected; both in terms of settlement amount and responsiveness, I have been referring their firm and will continue to do so with the utmost confidence. Starting with the free consultation and their penchant for fighting in trial – the peace of mind provided, knowing that folks will be taken care of, is second to none.”
-Bryan D., 5.0 Rating ★★★★★